(civic center), SaN Francisco
Date: MAY 17–18
SESSIONS & ACTIVITIES
- Speakers — presenters, panels, fireside chats, & use case
- Workshops — building software, policies, and data
- Research projects — generating research agendas
- Networking events — attendee lounges & cocktail hours
PRODUCTS & DELIVERABLES
- Prototypes — of open source technologies
- Standards — documentation for APIs and common data
- Research agendas — for academics to study
- Policy models — templates and legal materials for officials
OUR HACKATHON IS POSTPONED
Stay tuned for details on for new date!
The ElectionTech Startup Weekend brings together data scientists, developers, designers, policy wonks, politicos, and those passionate about civic tech.
We’ll work on real projects that have an actual impact. It's time to bring innovation to the tools that make democracy work for everyone.
- Open data to make government resource allocation more efficient
- Open source software that brings new technology to how we vote
- Your ideas to make voting innovative, secure, and ready for the 21st century!
Challenges and tools are being provided by experts in the space to make sure your impact is felt, not just in San Francisco, but around the country.
More than a weekend hackathon, this is civic tech at its best. Building a community to move make election technology innovative, secure, and accessible to all.